The fruit juices and fruit drinks we produce provide consumers with vitamins and nutrition as well as the liquid needed to maintain good levels of hydration, necessary to sustain a healthy, well-balanced life.
The range of fruit drinks we produce can be categorised as:
- Fruit juice from concentrate, obtained by evaporating most of the water contained in the initial juice and then replacing it during the bottling process
- Fruit drink, which are soft drinks that contain variable quantities of fruit juice, as well as water and sugar or sweeteners. On average, these have a fruit juice content of between 5 per cent and 12 per cent. They can be either sparkling (carbonated) or still.
Cappy brand combines the best characteristics of natural fruits and vegetables and is meant for those who wish to protect their health and the health of their loved ones. Like a mother protects her child, nature also protects everything it grows, through little miracles – phyto-compounds. These are found in all plants and also in Cappy juices.
We offer consumers ready-to-drink tea beverages in a variety of flavours under the Nestea brand. These include Peach, Lemon, Tropical, Green tea with Citrus and Green tea with aloe vera-strawberry.
Across the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group Ready-to-Drink (RTD) teas are an increasingly popular beverage and in recent years their appeal has broadened.
Nestea is a simple blend of tea and delicious fruit flavour that results in a great taste that is truly refreshing. With its Peach and Lemon flavours, Nestea is the most popular ice tea in Estonia.
Energy drinks, such as Burn provide vigorous consumers with an extra boost while leading an active lifestyle ‘during the day … and night’.
Designed for adults, energy drinks usually contain the following main ingredients:
- Sugar, a source of energy
- Caffeine, a mild stimulant in combination with sugar, it is known as being particularly energising and invigorating
- Vitamin B
- Taurine, glucuronolactone and inositol
Back to top